Sat, 15 Oct|
ST. Andrews Church
Defender of Ukraine Day
Babusya Galyna Fundraising Concert with professional musicians presents an exquisite evening for the Defender of Ukraine. The evening program includes an exhibition of Ukrainian art and a concert of Ukrainian l musicians.
Time & Location
15 Oct 2022, 19:00 – 21:00
ST. Andrews Church, Oakshade Rd, Oxshott, Leatherhead KT22 0LE, UK
About the event
- The concert is dedicated to the feast of the Intercession of the Holy Mother of God, who has been the patroness of defenders of Ukraine since ancient times. This day is a public holiday in Ukraine. And we ask the Holy Mother of God to protect the Ukrainian people with her protection and help the soldiers of Ukraine win victory.Program:
- M.Skoryk –“Melodie”
- Mascagni - “Ave Maria”
- V.Kosenko- “G Major”
- J.Masenet -“Meditation”
- Giacomo Puccini –“La calunnia”
- M. Lysenko Elegie
- Ravel - “Tzigane”
Interval – 20 min (refreshments and exhibition of Ukrainian art.)
- S.Charnetsʹkyy "Ой у лузі, червона калина" (Oy u luzi chervona kalyna pokhylylasya)"Oh, the red viburnum bent down in the meadow."
- N. Stetsyun “Ой я знаю, що гріх маю (Oy ya znayu, shcho hrikh mayu)"Oh, I know that I have a sin."
- V.Homolyaka “Hutsul”
- Ukrainian folk song- “Ой, важу я, важу” (Oy, vazhu ya, vazhu) "Oh, I weigh, I weigh."
- Ukrainian folk song- '' Чорнобривці ''(Chornobrivci) “Marigolds”
- Volodymyr Ivasyuk- “Червона рута” (Chervona Ruta)"Red Ruta"
- Ukrainian folk song- “Додому” (Dadómu) "Home"
- Ukrainian folk song-"Стоїть явір над водою" (Stoyitʹ yavir nad vodoyu)” A Sycamore Stands Over the Water."
Fundraising Concert£20.00+£0.50 service feeSale ended
Refugees from Ukraine£0.00Sale ended
This is not a ticket. Those who wish to make donations.Pay what you want+Service feeSale ended